Every once in a while I'll write something that doesn't jive with someones worldview, and they will take it upon themselves to "educate" me.
Some chick said she told a Green Beret on me because I didn't see things her way about a journalist. Nothing came of that. So far the super secret world of Special Forces hasn't come down on me for not thinking that Michael Yon is the devil. Heck, the last few times I spoke with long tabbers they had no clue who MY was, or why he was supposed to be such a scourge of written words.
Some guy with the handle of "CrankyYankee" thinks that if "Operation Barbarossa were successful we wouldn't have our current troubles" to paraphrase the drunken ravings of a madman. If history were different then history would be different, unfortunately arguing about alternate history is about as useful as tits on a boar hog. Then again, arguing over fiction seems to be largely what the internet allows to happen, along with the convenience of the most massive repository of pornography in human history.
So, here is some hints about how to engage in discussions on the internet.
1. If your sentences look like the drunken ravings of a semi literate high school dropout (such as the number of punctuation symbols rivals the number of actual letter characters) you should probably just save the world the trouble of having to listen to your genius.
2. If the extent of your insults comes down to "knucklehead", "cunt", or "douche bag" you are obviously not rubbing both brain cells together. Do the world a favor and suck start a pistol.
3. If you think that going to someones blog and calling them a coward as a taunt and challenge to post your thoughtless and abusive comments is a good idea you might want to try rethinking that little gem of wisdom. Dale Carnegie wrote a book, and I am sure that it is still available in dead tree format from your local public library.
4. If you routinely get into pissing matches on the internet, a place where everyone has a voice, the problem just might be you. I don't think having two opinionated folks comment on my blog over multiple years of blogging makes me the problem.
5. If you can't find someone else to publish your thoughtless and abusive comments, make your own blog and show the world your genius. If you end up with three to nine hits in six months from your Mother then maybe you should tailor your blog to that particular demographic.
6. Don't drink and post.