DirtCrashr at Anthroblogogy tagged me with a "stylish" something or other. Since my blog is more often than not solely text I hope that it reflects a spartan elegance of thought instead of a desperate attempt to pass on the award to ten others...
The rules are that the recipient must tell 7 things that most people don't know, and then tag 10 more bloggers. I find it refreshing to break the rules on occasion so I will skip the tagging others part.
But on to the 7 obscure facts about me.
1. I am left handed but wear my wristwatch on my left wrist.
2. I can assemble a computer, administer a network, yet I still ask for my wife's help with MSOffice.
3. I consistently score "mild to medium autistic" on tests for personality disorders.
4. I have a "sacro-lumbar transitional vertebrae" that didn't fuse, meaning I have one extra in my lower back compared to the standard model of physiology.
5. Japanese anime is one of my guilty pleasures.
6. Three things I want to build with my own hands before I die: a diesel powered motorcycle, an aircraft capable of supporting two adults, and a solar powered boat.
7. I am a recoil wuss and think that bruises on shoulders are a sign of stupidity not masculinity.